Title: Customer Success Associate
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
FINDMINE is an award-winning automation technology for retailers to scale the currently manual and tedious process of product curation for E-commerce and in stores. Our first product “Completes the Look” around every product in fashion retailers’ inventory, ensuring shoppers see complete outfits around any product and never have to wonder “How do I wear this?” Customers include billion dollar brands, womenswear retailers, and high-fashion leaders like John Varvatos, for whom FINDMINE has increased incremental revenue by up to 6%. Our team has experience not only launching apps and websites that millions of people use, but also deep in the retail industry. FINDMINE is seeking a Customer Success Associate who can onboard new customers successfully and seamlessly and get our existing customers to love us even more.
- Develop strong relationships with mid-level and even senior executives at top fashion brands and retailers to help them make the most out of their FINDMINE implementation.
- Innately understand our customers’ pain points, processes, and be a detective to understand individual fashion brands/retailers’ unique workflows and requirements.
- Develop onboarding timelines, including Gantt charts with dependencies, clearly communicate deliverables, and project/manage the entire process to ensure smooth and successful launches with new customers.
- Work with technical and sales teams internally to ensure customers’ needs are being met. Advocate internally for product development that will benefit our customers.
- Run and review daily and weekly reports to ensure FINDMINE is working smoothly for the customer, and identify areas of improvement (either on the customer side or internally) where FINDMINE can make our customers even more incremental revenue and save them more time.
- Provide stylistic oversight of outfits curated by the FINDMINE system and serve as an extension of each customers’ merchandising team.
- BA/BS degree plus at least 2 years’ experience inside a large retailer or fashion brand, ideally as a junior merchandiser or stylist.
- Proven comfort with technology in your professional and/or personal life. Be curious and smart enough to pick up on highly technical concepts quickly and commit nuanced details to memory.
- Great project management skills with strong attention to detail but still able to see the forest for the trees. Be super-resourceful and keep projects on track despite obstacles.
- Significant comfort with data. You’ll need to sift through a mess of data to tease out insights. Intermediate level comfort with Excel and a general interest in using data to prove hypotheses are must-haves.
- Stellar communication skills, both verbal, written, and visual (e.g., Powerpoint, Keynote) You should be eloquent but concise, and equally skilled delivering an executive summary to a CMO as well as a detailed set of technical requirements to a developer.
- Stylish sensibility. Our customers use FINDMINE to automate the creation of outfits to augment the lookbooks, mannequins, etc. that their merchandisers create. You need to be an extension of their brand, so you must be comfortable reviewing their style and vision and replicating it. This is a great role for someone who wants to exercise both deep creative and analytical skills.
- Consummate team player. Our team is full of incredibly interesting, hard working, whip-smart people. Everyone pulls their weight in an incredibly fast-paced startup environment, and everyone pitches in to help one another.
Please e-mail bio/resume to FINDMINE CEO Michelle Bacharach at firstname.lastname@example.org