We are looking for an experienced sales manager that will spread Snappy gifts to the sweetest companies. You will work in a team, responsible for B2B sales. This position is in NYC.
- Build and Implement the Snappy sales plan and strategy
- Initiate contact with potential clients and execute the entire sales process through deal closing
- Grow Snappy’s customer base and establish new business with our partners
- Grow, lead and manage a growing sales team
- Fast learner, problem solver, with great attention to details
- Skillful in identifying new business opportunities and building relationships at all levels
- Must be a multi-tasker who can work in a fast-paced environment with a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong, persistent and persuasive interactions with clients
- Proven sales skills and network
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, yet comfortable with independently owning a project end-to-end
- Strategic thinking and management skills
Ability to travel across the U.S at least once every 2 months
Min 5 years of experience in Sales and managing sales teams, (preferred in a fast growing startup).
If you think you are up to the challenge send your resume to: email@example.com
Snappy Gifts helps companies recognize their team members with personalized and joyful gifts.
Your role will be to help us approach different clients and send them cool gifts! We are looking for a team player that will be a part of our growing family 🙂
Check out our website for more info: www.snappygifts.co